0
Comments
New Portfolio and Tutorial Website

So what can you except to see on my website/blog?

I have tutorials related to making artwork (in particular pen and ink), various articles, my webcomic strips, information on my commission/freelance/service work, how to contact me, and links to my profiles/accounts with several of the popular services (available at the top of the page).

In the future I hope to write many more tutorials, share some of my artwork, and whatever else people write in to me that they are interested in reading about. So if you have anything you would like to read or see on here contact me.

This new website/blog is to combine my several small websites scattered online that dealt with my freelance work, portfolio, tutorials and articles, and others - as I felt it was time to have them all in one place.

My alias "won" the naming battle for my site, plus it is my name so it made sense to make it the name of my new website.

I am in the process of modifying the free A. Zambrana template I got for my own use, creating images/artwork for it, and putting all my other materials on this site. I imagine it will take about a week to get everything finished-up, so I hope to get back to my deviantART work soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment