0
Comments
Software Reviews Nearly Finished

After 23 software reviews with 407 screenshots of art related programs (counting only unique programs), I am reaching the end of my reviews. I can only imagine anyone who views it all thinks my site is little more than one of those bogus paid/spam review websites. 😏

Truth is I get nothing from my reviews, and any software I reviewed was purchased by me through the years, or tested as trial demo's.

I wrote my reviews as I was looking at what is currently available for artists, as I am getting back into it myself after a few years. Plus sharing those experiences may help others from installing dozens of programs or buying some to find out they do not have certain functions.

I have a few loose-ends to finish, perhaps rework some reviews, make a main review page with links to my individual reviews, and include other programs that are missing.

I tried to give all software I reviewed the best chances to preform, and reading through many hours of guides/tutorials looking for hidden options (not to mention the days of testing each typically).

In the end I learned much more about some than I thought they offered. Others however were disappointing and I reviewed them as such. I kept testing fair as possible and hope the reviews will introduce you to new programs, or a few unknown options.

If there is a program missing let me know. I have however tried many more than I reviewed, and will not review several as they are not a worthwhile option for any aspect. Also Adobe programs is one I will not cover as everyone is fully aware of them, and I refuse to contribute to their subscription services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment